Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Our committment creates the space for keeping our word to happen



In order to take a closer look at exactly what keeping my word literally implies,
I decided give my word that I would complete it,
And then notice what takes place as I made it happen.
What I said is going to happen would be that I gave my word that it would happen.
Commitment is not our birthright. We are not born with it.
We literally need to make it up, to create it out of nothing.
 To do that, we first need to be willing to be committed.
Commitment is what allows us to make happen what we said is going to happen
Because commitment is the ultimate context of keeping our word.
Commitment fosters completion, nurtures it,
It is what makes completion real and sanctifies it.
When we are willing to be committed, when we are willing to create commitment,
We begin to notice that without commitment, nothing really works.
When we are willing to have all of it work out, it is likely to. For everyone.
In day today life what if we start live on that space-that is extraordinary life –
Be-and have that worthy- life-Neelanjan

No comments:

Post a Comment